Sunday, March 28, 2010

MY WIKIPEDIA ADDITIONS



I added the section for “American Cuisine” to the Cutlet page and I said “In American cuisine a cutlet is most famously made using chicken. The cutlet is usually ran through a flour, egg and bread crumbs. They are then fried in a pan with some oil. They are used in several different meals”. I’m sure why there wasn’t a section for this page yet. Maybe it was just forgotten.

I also added to the section for “starter food” to the Ants-On-A-Log page. I wrote “This is a great starter foods for kids to learn making. It will get them working hands on in the kitchen and let them start building some independence in the kitchen. They will learn a simple and nutritious snack for them to make on their own”. most people don’t realize that it is a starter food for kids in the kitchen, it is even taught in schools. This was one of the first foods I learned to make on my own.

I also wrote in the McChicken page where I wrote about the McGangbang a sandwich that was invented by the consumers, “But in most areas it is not common for the person taking the order to recognize it by name so the customer just purchases the McDouble and the McChicken separately and puts the sandwich together themselves. Or most people don’t want to ask for it by name so they just order separate as well”. I have tried to order this sandwich by name at a few places and have gotten weird looks, it is better to just order and make it yourself I have experienced and heard from others who have tried it. It can be a very embarrassing thing to do when the person taking your order doesn’t know what your talking about.

1 comment:

  1. Ok jason,
    Right now you have a B+, almost an A.. I know that you can make the solid A.
    Try to push yourself a little further intellectually and you can make the A.
    I'm really impressed with you this semester,
    Best,
    Tj

    ReplyDelete