Monday, February 15, 2010

video reaction

The video was right in a lot of ways but I have to question some of it. I agree that a lot of people are to attached to their phones or some other technology. Its really taking over peoples lives. I felt that a lot of what they said applies to my life so I had to step back and realize that but I don’t think ill change my ways. Its working for me now so I want to stick to it.
I feel that multi tasking inst as efficient as everyone thinks it is and as they proved. I do feel though that you are getting more done in general, it might not be as good but your getting more of it done. I feel that if you multi task with responsibility then its OK but when you try to do to much at once it gets overwhelming. I think over time people will realize that and multi task more effectively.

1 comment: